We offer a range of electric heaters to produce process heat for your system. Our Maxxtec electric heaters are reliable, safe and efficient.
|Capacities||15 kWth up to 3 MWth|
|Temperatures||Process temperature up to 400 °C, ambient temperature -50 … +60 °C|
|Heat transfer fluids||Any kinds of mineral and organic fluids as well as organic and inorganic steam|
|Supply voltage||Max. 690V|
|Sizes||DN 40 to DN 600 (1″ to 24”)|
|Pressures||Up to 160 bar|
|Process flange||DIN or ANSI standard|
Advantages of Maxxtec Electric Heaters:
- Long service life of apparatus and heat transfer media due to low heating surface load.
- Low-pressure losses through the streamlined design of heating surfaces and support grids.
- State of the art computer-aided calculation. This ensures the optimum design of the heating surfaces and flow systems.
- Reliable compliance with temperature limits on surfaces and heat transfer media.
- Design and production according to all European regulations and standards.
- Individual control systems for step- or stepless load control, temperature control, rising and falling gradient, temperature curves.
- Heating – cooling – freezing solutions, in combination with cooling- and freezing systems.
- Certified to meet ATEX directives.
A range of Eex e gas group II, increased safety certified duct air heaters.
Examples of applications
- Petrochemical Industry
- Aluminum Processing Industry
- Electric Ovens
- Crude Oil Heating
- Biomass Dryers
- Lumber Kilns
- Chemical Plants