PT Maxxtec Teknologi Indonesia
PT Maxxtec Teknologi Indonesia – The specialist for efficient heat transfer, heat recovery or power generation with the help of thermal oil plants or thermal oil heaters, has been established 2014 to bring innovative european technologies to South East Asia.
Due to the continuous development of our product range, we are able to offer power plants with steam turbines or innovative alternatives to ORC-technology. Our power plants can be operated using solid, liquid or gas fuel (such as; coal, biomass, waste or even a mixture of these fuels).
We aim to improve the energy efficiency of local productions in order to increase cost efficiency and help protect the environment. Therefore, we also offer heat transfer plants for all heat transfer fluids, such as; thermal oil, water and steam. Our plants can use a variety of fuels, for example: oil, gas, coal, biomass or waste production. Furthermore, we provide material handling for solid fuels to improve the energy efficiency of the existing energy plants.
Above all, we are a team of very experienced german specialists and highly educated local engineers, who design solutions based on the latest german technology, with highest german quality standards, while producing here in South East Asia.
The following products are part of Maxxtec Teknologi Indonesia’s various products in Indonesia:
- ORC power plants for various fuels, such as; biomass (EFB), coal, production waste, as well as any liquid and gaseous fuel
- Steam power plants for solid fuels (biomass, coal, and any kind of solid waste)
- Thermal Oil heat transfer plants for any kind of industrial processes, using a various range of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels
- High pressure steam plants (natural or forced draught) using any kind of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels
- Mechanic and pneumatic conveying plants for storage, transportation, dosing and conditioning of bulk materials
- Heat exchanger, pumps, valves, burners and other equipment for the process and energy industries
Our Office is located in South Jakarta, where we do research, development, engineering, design, project management, production supervision, site services, as well as spare part-, maintenance- and repair services for all of our products and solutions.
For further information, please fill the, Contact Formular
ITC Permata Hiljau, Lantai 3 C11 No. 16, Jl. Arteri Permata Hijau, Kebayoran Lama, 12210 Jakarta Selatan